This hotel was really lovely and roomy. We had a really spacious sea view room with a lovely balcony. It's just a ten minute bus ride into the Old Town and the buses are very regular.
The breakfast everyday was buffet style and plenty, however, we didn't like the look of the buffet food for dinner so always ate in the Old Town. Although it doesn't have a pool, its just on the beach and there are plenty of sun-loungers - remember to bring rubber flip-flops to get in and out of the sea as the beach is extremely stoney!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik