just got back from a week here in this hotel, the beach is spectacular and the views are amazing, but that is about as far as it goes, we were given two beds pushed together, the room was ok not amazing!!! no fridge to store our own personal drinks only a mini bar and a note saying do not use this for own use!!!! i woke a few times with ants in the room on my bed and around the floors and fridge!!! the room was very dusty and floor was dirty, the couch looks black with dirt and the room could do with a painting, the cleaning staff were very friendly and the recpetion staff was excellent!!!!! they get four stars, there are two brothers who work on the reception one in particular and he was the most helpful person and answered all our questions, other than that all other staffs english is not great and there not very friendly!!, the manager in the resturant did not explain to use that it was a not a meal you had to get up and get your own food, and the waiters are just there to get drinks and clean tables, very quiet and dead hotel at night always had to force myself into old town, no entertainment!!! not lights outside on the balconys on the right where we were staying, overall if you want somewhere with lovely views and beaches during the day and handy bus into town this is the place but too depressing to stay around at night!! bar closes early!!! also lift very very slow we started to use stairs because we were waiting so long, you would miss your flight waiting on them, and no sperate one for luggage and people going to airports, i had to drag my bags upstairs and every lift was full of people going to the beach!!!!! stay at the other valamar hotels because thats all they play on there small tvs in the room!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik