I stay at winter time. The rooms were clean and spacious. The mini bar not working. The breakfast was tasty. The rooms had bathtub. There is no carpet on the floor so you might consider bring some slippers with you.
My only problem is that I stayed at room 305 which required quite a bit of walking to reach the loby.
There is free wifi which was great. The pillow were from heaven :)
The hotel is far from the old city but there is bus right from the hotel to the city every 15-20 minutes. It cost 15KN and you can buy tickets from the bus. It was said that the hotel also sells tickets but they dont.
So overall, I'd rather stayed at a hotel in old town but I was very pleased with Valamar President hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik