This hotel provided a relaxing and peaceful setting overlooking magnificent views of the Adriatic Sea and some of its many islands.
The quality of the furniture and fittings within the room was good. Excellent free wifi. The bathroom although slightly tired was adequate and clean.
The hotel staff were all cheerful and extremely helpful and they all appeared to enjoy their jobs.
The hotel's private beach (pebbles) has a spectacular panoramic view.
Huge selection at breakfast.
The only very minor downside is that when we stayed the menu in the restaurant was a bit limited. However the old town is only a short bus journey away.
The hotel has a public bus stop right outside. The buses are clean and punctual. It takes about ten minutes to get to the old Town and the journey is very easy even with a pushchair.
All in all a fantastic four-night stay. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik