We stayed at Valamar Dubrovnik Presidential Hotel on our honeymoon and were really happy with our choice. This is a fantastic hotel and the staff were very attentive, friendly and professional, particularly the staff and the front desk and the cleaning staff.
Our room was a ‘romantic room package’ and was positioned towards the top of the cascading levels and right on the very end - providing some spectacular uninterrupted views. Our room was clean, comfortable and very spacious as we had a lounge area and a large front terrace. The hotel has a fantastic wellness centre with four different types of saunas, massages, Jacuzzi and lovely relaxation rooms. This was definitely a bonus, I haven’t seen anything quite like – we loved it!
The hotels private beach area was clean and relaxing; we spent a lot of our time there by the ocean. Day beds and umbrellas were available as well as various water activities. There is a bar/café down at the beach that sells fresh juices, food, alcohol etc. The only thing I found disappointing during my entire stay was the food at this café. My pasta was almost certainly heated up tinned spaghetti. I expected a little more than bottled pasta sauce; I wouldn’t recommend avoiding eating there given the food elsewhere at the hotel was so nice. That aside, it was a nice place to sit and have a drink.
The main restaurant was buffet style and had great variety of delicious food for both dinner and breakfast. There is also a lovely terrace bar in front of the Elafiti restaurant. I would recommend sitting out on the lounges while the sunsets as the views were just spectacular. The food at the Elafiti restaurant was fantastic. One night I had to dine alone as my Husband was unwell and the staff were very kind, loading me up with some fresh fruit for him and were available for anything we needed.
The bus ride to Dubrovnik Old town was a quick ride from a stop conveniently located directly out the front of the hotel. There was also a convenience store up in the main foyer which was very useful given the hotels location just outside of town.
I would highly recommend Valamar Dubrovnik Presidential Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik