Just having returned from our wedding in the Grand Villa Argentina we are still flashed by our once in a lifetime experience in this fabulous hotel.
Being from Germany but loving the city of Dubrovnik for years we were looking for a perfect location for our wedding ceremony with a view of the old town and have found it with the Restaurant/Lounge Victoria which is part of this incredibly beautiful first class hotel GVA.
Not using a wedding planer, the very professional and sympathic sales rep Lindita Zecevic helped us perfectly all way through to organize a wedding ceremony for 40 people on the breathtaking terrace of Victoria overlooking the romantic old town.
The staff of the lounge (Big THANKS Dario!) and the restarurant (BIG BIG THANKS Denis & Team) treated us like best firiends & "kings" and we enjoyed a afternoon/night to remember which could not have been in any way better (we´ll never forget the fireworks).
Our suite as well as the rooms of our wedding party were over the top - we recommend Villa Orsula strongly for the most romantic of wedding nights you can possibly have.
The whole hotel-complex is very special and "smells history" and this is hard to find in times of over-styled but exchangable hotel-designs (and trust me, working for a large US-bank I have seen some) and the vegetation surrounding the venue is just amazing and relaxes you from the first moment.
We won´t tell you our room number as we still feel it is a part of "our" Dubrovnik expericence but ask Lindita which to her is the most romantic room/suite and you might have the same luck we had.
Overall - this is our first Tripadvisor-review but my wife and I felt that we just had to let others know about what ALL the personal of Vila Argentina have done for us to make this a once in a lifetime experience.
BIG THANKS TO ALL, we´ll see each other again :-)
Wir empfehlen dieses Hotel zu 100%, Romantik ist hier inklusive :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Villa Argentina is Dubrovnik’s traditional luxury address, combining exclusivity and attention to detail with spectacular views of the sea, backdropped by pine tree-clad mountains. This five-star hotel in Dubrovnik has a regal, old-world charm. Just minutes from the Old Town, it has been an exclusive enclave in the city for nearly 60 years. Sitting on a steep cliffside, leading down to the sea, the views of the Adriatic stretch from the island of Lokrum round to the old harbour of Dubrovnik. As soon as you walk into the hotel reception, the incredible scenery stops you in your tracks. Lush gardens, with stone fences and secluded corners in which to sit, are filled with lemon, wild orange, rosemary, lavender and bay leaf plants – the flavours of a Mediterranean kitchen. Whether you’re sunbathing on the private beach, with its seaside pool, dining on the restaurant terraces or quietly reading your book in the gardens, spectacular scenery follows you wherever you go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Villa Argentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Villa Argentina Hotel Dubrovnik
- Grand Hotel Argentina
- Grand Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Argentina Dubrovnik
- Villa Argentina Dubrovnik