Just returned back from a wonderful 5 night trip to Villa Dubrovnik. Highlights and (very few) lowlights are below.
- New hotel, good facilities, clean and well looked after. Pretty gardens that have been recently landscaped
- Great location. 10-15 min walk downhill to the old town, or 5 mins in beautiful hotel boat (or shuttle bus if bad weather) which runs on the hour in the mornings, over lunch and late afternoon through to 10 or 11pm.
- Gorgeous views from roof top wine bar, rooms and pool. Very relaxing.
- Staff extremely helpful and provided us with numerous restaurant recommendations, tips for places to eat outside the old town etc
- Delicious cocktails, personal favourite was the grapefruit and mint mojito!
- Decent sized swimming pool (although a little confusing why they didnt build it longer to make it a proper lap pool as they have lots of space to)
- Good spa facilities (steam room + sauna)
Less good bits:
- Gym equipment new but cardio machines limited (1 bike, 1 treadmill & 1 cross trainer). Photo of gym is not real..the gym has less equipment and is indoors with no outside views. Absolutely fine for our needs, but surprising when we arrived!
- Would be great if hotel could add a lighter breakfast option for a lower price. Breakfast is 30 Euros if not included in room rate, which we couldnt justify given we were not very hungry in the mornings. On a positive note, great to see breakfast served until 11am.
Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Villa Dubrovnik, Croatian most exclusive hotel introducing an unprecedented level of luxury and style to one of the world's most famous cities.It is only few minutes away from the fortified beauty of the Old City of Dubrovnik. With spectacular views of the Old City and Island of Lokrum, Villa Dubrovnik welcomes you with luxurious accommodation of 56 sea-view residences. Soothe yourself with personalized treatments of the Villa Spa wellness club and discover excitements of Vaporetto speedboat transfers to the Old City of Dubrovnik and back. Everything is meticulously crafted to ensure the privacy and comfort of your stay. Dubrovnik's most elegant 5-star hotel invites you to share its unique Romance forever experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik