• Spacious and comfortable room
• Located right by the bus stop to/from Old Town
• Excellent food
• Top-notch guest service
• While the access to city bus is excellent, the hotel is definitely not close to Old Town. If you’re looking for a comparable upscale hotel that’s only a short walk from it, consider Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lapad is situated in an elegant building by the waterfront on Lapad peninsula, just 10 minutes from the nearest beach with views of Gruz port across. It is surrounded by the renaissance garden where gala dinners and wedding receptions take place and has heated outdoor pool. It consists of 163 rooms, spacious superior rooms in the old traditional building and comfortable classic rooms in the 1980's block. With the beautiful setting overlooking the harbour, warm welcome of its helpful staff and outstanding service Hotel Lapad ensures you a wonderful and memorable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Lapad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lapad Hotel Dubrovnik
- Lapad Dubrovnik
- Hotel Lapad Dubrovnik