Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews shared kitchen recommend taking a taxi old town large balcony up hill stairs fridge apartment sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here 2 nights while exploring Dubrovnik for the first time. I was very disappointed upon checking in we were given a room with private bath at the back of the house, no balcony or view. It may have been my mistake in what I booked but from the pictures it seemed I was booking a sea view room. They were fully booked so there was no changing this which was frustrating since I would not have paid what I did for what we got.
The room was clean and modern enough but just a room.

There is a nice kitchen you share with everyone and the terrace is shared too. If youre in a sea view room you can enter the terrace directly from your room. The view is spectacular. Fireworks one night.

If your going to the old city you can walk easily down some gradual steps ( go left as you leave the house and keep walking past the end of the road. ) We did do the hellish steps one time coming back but mostly took Uber which is so cheap here.

Beach note - skip Banje and go to Sveti Jacov for a nice beach day.

I would recommend staying in a sea view room here only.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank figgybeach
Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

We moved from hotel Excelsior to Rooms Raic for two nights because the view. We are not disappointed at all. The whole place is spotless . The owner is super nice—offered us a bottle wine and cheese platter. Not mention the million dollars view—-day and night, special during sunset time ! As others mentioned, there are a lot of stairs. However, people don’t mention: the hotel is on a main road, you can get there by car. We took Uber a few times, very convenient.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2019

The view from the balcony across the old town and the water is beautiful. The room was very clean and comfortable and the host Anka was friendly and welcoming.
A shared kitchen means you can make your own meals if you want to.
Rooms Raic is in a great location with just a short walk to the old town. As others have said, just be aware that there are a lot of stairs - easy on the way down, but a bit challenging on the way up.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Rebecca R
Reviewed 14 May 2019

Beautiful view of the old town, and like other travelers have said, it is a bit of stairs to be rewarded this view. Hotel was spotless and recently renovated, so it was a lovely place to stay. There was some days where I just wanted to stay in my hotel room because it was so warm and welcoming.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jadefiona
Reviewed 23 January 2019

This hotel was the perfect place to stay for my husband and I. We are in our late twenties and were looking for a clean, comfortable, friendly place to stay while in Dubrovnik during the summer. This place met every expectation! To top it off, the views are better than any where else in town! There were several nights we bought dinner to take back to our room just so we could eat outside while enjoying this view. If you are like me, clean bathrooms are very important. This bathroom was spotless and very nice! The only 2 challenges was parking and walking up the stairs at the end of the day to get back. Just prepare yourself for a climb and know the view is worth it!

Room tip: Pick a room with balcony access for the views.
Date of stay: June 2018