“Avoid!!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Avoid!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

Tried Ferfeto on our first night in Dubrovnik. Thank goodness the subsequent 6 nights were better than this! I ordered a mushroom risotto. What I was presented with, was a bowl of partly uncooked rice floating in a sea of marscapone cheese and oil with 2 pieces of mushroom and a twig of rosemary. I ate only a few spoonfuls and this coated my mouth with unpleasantness which remained until I was later able to brush my teeth! This is officially the world's worst risotto and in fact an insult to risotto's!! The waiter could clearly see I had hardly touched my meal however this was completely ignored. My husband chose grilled chicken which came with fries. These were pretty saturated in fat. Not a good experience and there are definitely many many more places to enjoy rather than visiting Ferfeto!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Our best meal in Dubrovnik”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

Admittedly we only stayed for a short time but Ferfeto Restaurant was the best meal by far.

Located just off the Placa Stradun, the main tourist drag, up a tiny side street we had the best meal and Service we had during our visit. Many restaurants menues look remarkably similar but here we had a number of different and very tempting options.

On top of this the bill was a nice surprise so quality and value - always good! Only one thing to be aware of - cash only no credit cards - not a major problem since the helpful waiter points you in the direction on the nearest cashpoint literally just around the corner.

• Visited June 2012