Open today: 16:00 - 02:00
Review Highlights
Wonderful wine bar, great experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
robphillips
Washington, United Kingdom
Top notch service, your go to wine bar!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

from US$38.20
from US$52.88
from US$127.30
More Info
All reviews croatian wines amazing wine side street wine lovers own produce knowledgeable owner bread and olive oil narrow alley enjoy wine old town red wine couple of hours malvasia stradun winery explanation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the second time we have visited this wine bar having last been here in 2015. The experience is even better than the last time and we highly recommend it.

Gerda (I think?) greeted us on arrival and made us feel really welcome. She managed to explain in great detail the nature and the mainly local origin of the wines we tasted and was so attentive without being pushy. She was so friendly and manages the juggling act of seeing to all of the tables without fluster.

The wines were delicious and we bought some olives to accompany them. The whole experience was enjoyable, educational and very reasonably priced. I'm sure when we return, we will call in again

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I was brought to this wine bar by a local and continued to have one of the best night outs in Dubrovnik! Gerda, the owner, is simply fantastic!! In addition to being a sommelier, you can feel her passion while presenting and serving you top notch wine, her own produce. This is a hidden gem in Dubrovnik with reasonable prices you should not miss! Thank you for a lovely team, and great soundtrack :)

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Gerda had such a good knowledge about wine and the service was great!!! Wine and food was incredible with a lovely atmosphere!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

My server was wonderful- let me taste before selecting. She recommended dinner places and was very kind. Wine was delicious!

1  Thank mjermain
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We've been in Dubrovnik for a week & this has become our favourite spot for a drink. The waitress is lovely & more than happy to help with everything, always so happy & welcoming & knows the wines inside out. Definitely worth a visit here!

1  Thank Corey D
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We went there one evening for a glass of wine and cheese plate. I absolutely recommend their malvasia (it’s definitely one of the best ones). Plate was excellent - very good choice of cheese with spices, olives, tomatos and great bread aside. The waitress was fast, professional and very nice! Think you’ll like this place!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We found this place at trip advisor and decided to try it out. And the place was amazing! Good wine,unbeliveable good snacks (cold meat and cheese platter) and the Woman in the bar was very nice and was delighted to share information about the wine.

1  Thank sofieskyllmark
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We were recommended going here by our waiter at restaurant 360. Definitely did not dissapoint. We tried 6 different wines which our service minded waitress helped us pick out. She also gave us good information of the wine and helped us pick what suited our tastes the best. We will definitely return, and I reccomend stopping by for every wine lover who is visiting Dubrovnik!

1  Thank Malperss
Reviewed 14 July 2018

The wine was delicious and the cheese plate was sooo good. The proprietor (Gerda) said that all the veggies and herbs on the plate came from her garden. We were happy to order more expensive Malvazija, but when she explained that the house wine comes from her fathers vineyard, we had to order it and it was the best we’ve had in our travels.

1  Thank Danny I
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We went looking for a wine bar and this place certainly didn't disappoint. The hostess was knowledgeable and friendly, she asked what we where looking for then recommended a Rose from just outside Dubrovnik that the owner makes himself. He only makes a limited amount of bottles per year, so we felt lucky to get a bottle. I'm not usually into Rose but this was by far the best I've tasted, it uses 4 different grapes, including cabernet and a little Zinfandel. I can't remember the other two bit it's well worth trying on a hot day in Croatia. Our sommelier was fantastic, I can't remember her name but she even gave us the cork on a key ring as a momento. It made the evening even more special.

2  Thank laurzc2014