“Beach for kids”
Review of Copacabana Beach

Copacabana Beach
Ranked #70 of 195 things to do in Dubrovnik
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a place where kids forget the time. Water attraction gives them so much activity. And free parking close to the beach is bonus:)

2  Thank martseer
"refreshments"
"path"
"cafes"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Copacabana is a lovely beach away from all the crowd and busy Old town. The stuff is friendly and the fresh juice we had was delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staying at the Tirena this was only a few minutes away. We had a look and then walked over to Cava beach; had an even quicker look there and went back to Copacabana. The sunbeds/loungers are 70 kunas for the day and as my beach attention span is a maximum of 1 hour this didn't seem economical! Had an excellent coffee and several paddles; kicking stones and finding small crabs.
People have said that the area and the water is very pebbly - passing through the shopping mall one day I bought my best holiday purchase ever; a pair of scuba shoes, slip on and tighten with a toggle. The soles are thick enough to protect from sea urchins and I wore them to walk to and from the beach and in and out of the water - excellent.

1  Thank paulm1002016
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The day after our wedding we decided to meet our family here. One couple actually hired a cabana for the day with champagne amongst other drinks. We meet with them and received a wedding gift of cash with a substantial amount of cash in it. My husband had the envelope in his pocket. As we were getting ready to leave, my husband noticed he hadn't the envelope in his pocket. He went back to where he was sitting, only to notice the area had been cleaned and cushions re-arranged. Immediately assumed, the staff picked up the envelope and held it behind the bar. We went to the bar man and he said nothing was handed in. I must stipulate, it was only our family in the entire bar/restaurant. No other visitors, just staff. We had to leave and returned the next day in the hopes of the envelope "showing up" and to speak with the manager. Manger wasn't there so I left my details. The manager only called me when I left him a message on Facebook. He began the phonecall by shouting at me down the phone in a very threatening way. I gave him numerous opportunities to rectify this situation, which he chose to ignore. He told me he contacted the police but didn't have a case reference or the name of a police officer that I could follow up with. he would only communicate with me through messanger but decided to ignore me when I asked for the details of the alleged report to the police. Needless to say, I can only assume that he lied, he didn't contact the authorities and that his staff are responsible for the envelope going missing. This place is expensive enough, without being robbed as well!!

2  Thank Aud_Wes