“Perfect for brunch”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I came here with a friend for brunch to grab a quick snack, cos we heard they have good sandwiches. We were suprised about the attractive food menu and attractive prices. I was sceptic towards mushroom soup, thought thy for that price it must be from a bag, but it was fresh and tasty. Choped fried zucchini where served very elegant and the portion was just about the right size. Bread is home made. An they serve olive oil - Big plus

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

We went to this place on our first evening in dubrovnik and I have to say I thought it was a bit average. Having heard how good the seafood is in croatia I ordered the fish which was done very plainly and served with a tasteless courgette risotto - I had to season it myself and give it a squeeze of lemon which came with my partners meal. I thought it just showed a lack of effort on the part of the chef.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We saw the reviews on Trip Advisor. We had difficulty finding the restaurant; there are two roads with the same name. The restaurant is on the main road, not the small interconnecting road. We had a tuna pizza(10/10) a Culto pizza (ham and tomato 10/10), a tuna sandwich (tuna steak not tinned tuna, 10/10) a Greek salad (6/10, not too large and not perfect salad) and a chicken salad (6/10). A modern restaurant nicely done out. Good toilets. At the front is a cafe, food is at he side and inside. Good value and friendly (but slow) service.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Went here for lunch on the day we where flying home as we had an evening flight an wished we had discovered it sooner :( great value an probably the cheapest lunch I had whilst in Dubrovnik, great food an service.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

We both had the raviolli and it was delicious. It took a while to arrive but that was because it was freshly cooked. Very good value so locals eat there as well as tourists.