“Capt.Stjepko’s”
Review of Art by Stjepko

Art by Stjepko
Ranked #81 of 183 things to do in Dubrovnik
More attraction details
Owner description: Art by Stjepko - Art Atelier located just off the main street "Stradun " ( first street on the left from Pile gate ).Here you will find artist working and creating art in front of you.In this fine art gallery you can find various oil and acrylic paintings done on canvas. All art work is handmade and unique, with Certificate of Authenticity label.
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stumbled across this shop when wandering around Dubrovnik. The art is absolutely stunning, vibrant in colour and any purchase would be a great reminder of a trip to Dubrovnik; what a talented artist Stjepko is with an ability to bring the sea world to life. I only wish I had a bigger holiday budget although the dilemma would then have been which painting to choose. A great little shop and a talented man; check out his web site.

3  Thank deborahk3

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My girlfriend and I just happened to wander by this shop by chance while on our vacation. The art here was absolutely breathtaking and very unique. Stjepko was very friendly and we talked with him for a while about his art. We loved it.

2  Thank Damon L
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I just wish I had a bigger holiday budget and a bigger suitcase allowance. Stjepkos art is exceptional. It definitely stands out from the rest in Dubrovnik for creativity and skill. As an experienced seaman, Stjepko translates the underwater world and fishing into art with meaning and vibrant colour. He is a very talented man. Also he speaks excellent English so go in and say hello.

3  Thank katesmeets
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Hello,

Our names are Rick and Kathy from San Francisco, Ca USA. We had the good fortune to stop in Stjepko's gallery one afternoon and made a life long friend and connection with the most amazing artist. We have traveled extensively and were quite pleased with the way we were treated by Stjepko. I assure anyone reading this that wants REAL ART, to contact Stjeko about anything he might have. We will treasure Midori II, the piece we acquired from Stjepko for the rest of our lives.

Sincerely, Rick and Kathy

3  Thank rick W
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I found Stjepko's art studio by accident and I feel very lucky. He has beautiful pieces that are filled with vivid colors that energize you. I especially loved the underwater scenes with the sunlight penetrating below the surface. Stjepko was extremely helpful taking his works outside in the sunlight to give me the best view of his art. When I finally made my decision, he wrapped the piece for safe transport on the plane. I wish I had found him earlier in my trip. I probably would've bought more than one piece. This is a must stop for not only a memorable piece of Croatia, but for great art to enrich your home.

1  Thank m64stone