“Great vibes, great beach”
Review of Restaurant Eastwest Dubrovnik - CLOSED

Restaurant Eastwest Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant Eastwest is one of the restaurants that you must visit when you come to Dubrovnik. It is located on the one of the five most beautiful beaches in the world.Food that connects local Mediterranean flavor with a modern and original performance will turn your visit to our restaurant in excellent experience.
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The staff are really friendly, the beach is excellent, the food is very tasty, the music provides a great atmosphere, an all round awesome place to be!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We enjoyed lunch here while going back to our hotel (excelsior) from Old Town. Prices are incredibly reasonable and service was faster than I expected

Reviewed 9 August 2013

East West is very well located, and Dubrovnik is stunning. But the staff at the beach are surly and arrogant, and they make the prices up as they go along. I don't mind high prices, but I do mind opportunistic staff who try to screw tourists. We visited East West beach 3 times, and each time they tried to charge us more for a sun bed. I complained to the manager, and he nonchalantly said the prices went up yesterday, so take it or leave it! We chose to leave it. Shame because we really liked the place. Unless you enjoy being robbed in broad daylight, avoid East West like the plague. Go to Sunj beach on Lopod island instead.

1  Thank JWatsone
Reviewed 28 July 2013

First of all I have to mention that this review includes my comments only about the beach, as I didn't eat anything at the restaurant.

Dubrovnik has a beautiful sea, but it's a pity that everything's so expensive. I and my husband had one umbrella and two chairs at that beach, for which we paid 25 Euros. When my husband wanted to take shower, he was quite angry, as he found out that the shower costs extra, despite the fact that we already paid 25 Euros. Then before leaving for the toilet, I made a joke saying ''well, maybe the toilet will also cost something, who knows, lol'', I then saw that it was no joke at all! Besides there were maybe 7 people waiting outside for the toilet, because an angry and pissed off lady was cleaning and letting nobody in, although everybody was ready to pay this extra charge.

It's a pity that I'm not thinking to visit this beautiful city again, as I do not own any factories and I'm used to better quality with spending much less money. (Last month we were in Kreta Greece and we paid only 5 Euros for two seats and one umbrella; and of course the shower and toilets were inclusive)

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

On our first day in Dubrovnik we went in search of a nice beach to relax on. We came across the EastWest Beach Club and thought we'd give it a go.

We hired a lounge bed (for 2) and two towels - came to about 250kn. Umbrellas are extra! We found the staff to be quite abrupt and as though we were a hassle to them. Not a great start.

We set ourselves up and tried to order some cocktails - they are quite pricey (about $16 AUD) so we were expecting them to be good, but they were nothing special.

Went inside to order lunch and get out of the sun for a bit, and we were disappointed with their lack of food options. I ended up having the chevabchichis and my partner the beef wrap. Food wasn't anything special at all (quite oily) and we tipped the waitress quite well, and weren't even given so much as a smile.

While the view is lovely, location is good and water clear - I wouldn't go back!!