“Kayak and Cycle”

Outdoor Croatia Sea Kayaking
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Croatian adventure travel company specialized in running private and group excursions suitable for everyone- from beginners to experienced outdoorsmen. Our knowledge and safety measures are the most advanced. And our itineraries are the most thoughtful, developed, and flexible for every level of experience.We're able to confidently make such claims only after almost a decade of kayak-guiding experience, respecting the environment, and developing itineraries for our guests. But, more significantly, Outdoor Croatia is fuelled by an overriding philosophy that quality - from our knowledge as guides to the equipment we supply during your expedition - is something deeply rooted and time-tested and not just something floating at the surface.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Kayak and Cycle”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A great experience that shouldn't be missed. We did the tour as a group of 8 and still felt that Marco gave us all the attention we needed and his knowledge made the day all the more enjoyable. The islands were great the kayaking was great and the mid day meal was delicious. You've got to do it!

• Korean first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A highlight of our trip”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We did the kayak and bike tour and loved it. vedran is a very professional and friendly guide, kayak equipment was quite nice. Its a great way to explore the islands near Dubrovnik. The lunch we had was also fantastic.

Belfast, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kayak and Cycle Tour”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Did this tour with my wife and I have to say it was an all round excellent experience. I've done a little kayaking in the past but am far from an expert. Vedran is a friendly, entertaining guy and most importantly an expert at what he does. We were part of a group of 7 and at no time did I feel like Vedran wasn't watching over us whilst we were on the sea. We were provided with excellent equipment both for the kayaking and the cycling parts of the tour. Needless to say it was great fun and I would recommend this trip to anyone from a first time kayaker to someone a bit more seasoned. We also had a fantastic lunch part way through the day. Keep up the good work!!

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great day kayaking!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I am a New Zealander that has kayaked a few times before, but I was really impressed by Marco's enthusiasm and knowledge. I felt like I learned so much about my kayaking techniques. The Cliffs and Beaches day tour was fantastic. Beautiful scenery on the Island with really high quality kayaking gear. My favourite part was how Marco was a super nice and chatty guy and had a waterproof camera to take photos of us. He even facilitated my desire to do a cliff-jump. Thank you so much!! My shoulders are still sore from the workout but it is so worth it

Bristol, UK
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Fantastic day !”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Thankyou Vedran for such an enjoyable day.

Previous reviews fully explain the kayaking and cycle tour so I won't bore you with repeating it again !

However, this has been the highlight of our holiday to Dubrovnik, I would recommend this trip very highly, we are going to come back next year with our two sons and re book another tour with Outdoor Croatia, looking forward to it already !
Vedran and Marco