“Relaxing place to 'People Watch'”
Review of City Harbor

and up
Private Boat Rent - Dubrovnik Islands Tour
Ranked #14 of 183 things to do in Dubrovnik
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Loved the atmosphere, plenty of places to eat, watched the people swimming and kayaking, boats coming in and out of harbour. Just right for winding down.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,335)

Reviewed 27 October 2013

You don't need much time to visit this area unless you want to have lunch or dinner overlooking the water. Although there isn't much to see it is a great area to relax or walk around the promenade to the other side of St. John's Fort. I attempted to have lunch here, but sat at a table waiting for over 15 minutes without receiving a menu or any acknowledgement from the wait staff (they knew I was sitting there because a waiter directed me to the table in the first place). I ended up going to another restaurant about an hour later after I had walked around the Marina and sat for awhile enjoying the view. I don't want the poor service at one of the restaurants located here to spoil my review of the site so I'm still rating it as excellent.

1  Thank doc111872
Reviewed 27 October 2013

A nice area to stroll around, have lunch, book a day trip or just watch the people. Great views over the sea and along the walls of the Old town.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We had a lovely time in the harbour in Dubrovnik! We loved the relaxing atmosphere (we were there in October so it was end of the season and less busy). The pirate ship tour boat was pretty neat to see pull in to the harbour and we enjoyed our glass boat tour (although you shouldn't expect to be able to see anything with those grimy boats!). The boat tour was a cheap and fun way to get a look on the old city walls from the water, and was definitely a highlight! Overall the harbour area not to be missed!

1  Thank lkelsey
Reviewed 23 October 2013

City harbor is where many of the boats, both personal and commercial launch from so it is worthwhile viewing. Sit and have a drink while watching the many boats and people come and go. Especially nice to see the farmer's market with fresh vegetables, flowers and fish!

1  Thank kimm e