We stayed here with friends for a five day break. The hotel is a short walk from the old town which was great.
We decided not to bother paying the extra for rooms with views of the sea and old town fortunately as the hotel is on a busy road and the rooms would have been noisy. We opted for rooms at the back overlooking the garden and these were very quiet.
The staff are helpful and freindly. The hotel and rooms are very clean and comfortable.
Luckily we had booked bed and breakfast as the prices in the bar and restaurant are a rip off. On the first night we met in the bar for a drink before supper and were charged £10 for a glass of wine. We then ate out every day.
They also charge you for using the business centre when all we wanted to do was check in and print a boarding pass!
There are plenty of lovely restaurants in the old town but they do vary in price and quality so do your research.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton