Stayed for four nights in August with husband and two teenagers. We had two connecting Executive rooms on the fourth floor of the hotel and can't fault either of them. They were large, bright and comfortable with balconies and views over the gardens of the hotel and the houses behind. The Executive Lounge was a great asset and the two ladies who ran it - Marianna and Paula - were lovely and helpful. Breakfast was served in the lounge and there were snacks and free drinks throughout the day. It was lovely in the evening to sit and relax with a glass of wine and enjoy the views from the balcony over the town and sea. As others have said, the location of the hotel is great - it was so hot that it was nice to be able to pop back to the hotel for a rest and a cool down in the afternoons. We enjoyed the swimming pool and the gym looked good although we didn't use it. The whole hotel was spotless and the staff very professional and helpful. I would certainly recommend getting an Executive Room with access to the Lounge if you can - it really was the icing on the cake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton