We stayed here for 1 week at the start of July 2012.The hotel is in a great position just 5 minutes walk from the old town.The Hotel is a grand old building but very well maintained and cared for.As others have said the staff at this hotel are superb.Nothing is too much bother for them and they all provide a caring service with a smile.Special mention must go to Vedran Cikato who works as concierge- his professional service and excellent advice was priceless.Breakfast at this hotel is great and you can sit out in the shade or inside in the air conditioned dining room if you prefer.Our room was excellent and the air conditioning of the building is very good.The rooms were quiet and the bed very comfortable.Dubrovnik old town is quite compact and easy to find your way around.I would recommend a few trips during a week stay- we went to Montenegro,as well as a few island trips.Also went to the Lapad area - few nice hotels there too but we were always glad to return to the Hilton!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton