This Hotel is located across the Pile Gate it takes you 5 minutes to walk across the street and you are at the Old City Dubrovnik! The facade of the Hotel is beautiful and the the hotel is well maintained. It's not a very big hotel compared to other places we have stayed during our trip but we were given a Executive Room with a Balcony, supposedly with view, which was a little disappointing since I was expecting a better view from our room it was in a lower floor and not in the Executive Floor or at least a view of the Old City Dubrovnik, but I was told they gave me a larger room since I needed an extra bed for my daughter so they tried to accommodate by request by giving me a large room with an Obstructed view of the Old City. Additionally, parking is 38 Euros a day and there's no Wi-Fi in the Executive Lounge you have to pay extra for the connection in your room or any place in the hotel. For $500 a night I was expecting free Wi-Fi or at least a view of Old City Dubrovnik, but the Executive Lounge and the Breakfast was excellent. We planned of staying in Dubrovnik for 7 nights, but we decided to shorten our stay and see the other parts of Croatia, the Hilton Manager staff were very accommodating they were able to cut our stay shorter with no penalty. We enjoyed the hospitality of the Staff at the Executive Lounge especially Mariana, she was such a nice Lady, she made Cappuccino every morning and Hot Cocoa for our daughter, also she was so helpful giving us suggestions of what islands to visit like Korcula and Hvar. The Breakfast Buffet was excellent! Thanks to all of the Staff at Hilton Dubrovnik, we had a lovely stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton