We booked our trip using airmiles, so I can't comment on the value for money element, however, this hotel lives up to its five star rating. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
The hotel is perfectly located for exploring the Old Town and is easily reached from the airport (about 30mins away) using the airport shuttle coach, which drops you off almost directly opposite the hotel.
The hotel is very well maintained and decorated in inviting colours inside. It's up a small hill so the views are brilliant. There is a spa and pool but we did not use these. We did however dine in the restaurant and the food was very good, with an interesting menu. We also had drinks in the bar and the prices were reasonably good for a hotel. We sat on the balcony enjoying a cocktail and watching the sunset - perfect.
The staff were always friendly and helpful and spoke excellent English. We had a bulb blow on the bedside table lamp and when this was reported it was promptly fixed, which we appreciated.
The rooms are well appointed with those extra details I enjoy, such as a safe and a bathrobe, TV with some English channels and a full length mirror. We didn't find the beds too comfortable, they were a bit firm for our liking but comfortable enough. The bathroom was large and well lit and a good selection of toiletries was provided.
If you're willing to spend the money for a luxurious stay in Dubrovnik, I'd certainly recommend this hotel. It completely enhanced our enjoyment of this wonderful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton