My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in November (at the start of the off-season). It is very conveniently located next to the old city in a beautiful building, and the staff is very friendly and professional. Overall we are easy travelers to please and just require a clean and comfortable room, so the experience certainly met our "needs". We did have some continual issues with the water temperature in our shower and were bummed about the limited TV channels that were working, but this certainly did not ruin the experience. Compared to other luxury properties where I've stayed (or have seen) in the world, I don't think I would classify the property as being 5 stars - just considering some smaller things I noticed like the outdated bathroom in our room and the fact that there weren't any perks like fresh water stations for guests in the lobby or common public areas. (However, it is probably upscale compared to others in the city.) Overall we would give this property a rating of "Good" and would only stay here again if offered another highly discounted rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton