We stayed here in early April for 3 nights with friends and had a lovely time. The hotel is very close to the Pile Gate entrance to the Old Town, there are a few restaurants close by too.
The rooms are large and comfortable. The bed is one of the most comfortable we've slept in and the pillows were great too! Complimentary water was a nice touch and was replaced daily even though we had only put it in the fridge!
The spa area was very good and the treatments on offer were very reasonable although we didn't manage to get an appointment as they were fully booked.
We only ate breakfast in the restaurant which was good - lots on offer including cooked, continental and local ham and cheeses. The restaurant never seemed to be occupied for dinner but this may be due to the large number of restaurants within walking distance!
Would recommend visiting Dubrovnik and would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton