The oldest and nicest hotel in town.
It has everything one can desire, simply go there and enjoy. The loction is ideal, just 10 meteres from the old Town.
Everyone is charming and welcoming.
The hotel offers breakfast,lunches,dinners with uttmost quality.
The rooms are vast and overlooking to the sea side with balconies to enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton