I and my wife went to dubrovnik for our honeymoon we and stayed hilton imperial in july 2012. The hilton was good and near the old town , you can go to wonderful restaurants on foot just 2 mins. But the hiltons rooms were so cold because hotel staff open the air cond. As a 15 C degrees. As a result we loved hilton imperial dubrovnik and advice everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton