This is a good hotel in a fantastic position just outside the old city walls. There were lots of great things about this hotel. The staff were good, the rooms really clean, the breakfast was great, there's a good, if not spectacular pool, and the public areas are very attractive. But given the price (and this is a very expensive hotel) I was left feeling a bit short changed. For the so-called "cheaper" rooms there was no internet in the bedrooms which felt pretty mean (although it was available in the public rooms); bottled water was charged; the rooms were fine but lacked a bit of style and felt a bit generic. I do appreciate that Dubrovnik is an expensive city but when you pay a large amount of money for a room the little extras do make a difference to the overall experience. Still it was great to walk out of the door and soon be in the old town and I appreciate that such a location doesn't come cheap and the hotel was very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay but, given the price, it would be great if this hotel offered to all its guests the complimentary extras it offers to some.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton