We stayed at the Hilton for 2 nights after a sailing trip from Split. It was a good sight to see a large room, spacious bed, and proper bathroom again.
Our friends got a standard room, but we were given an upgrade due to our Hilton membership - 327 was the room number. I highly recommend this room, as it's on the corner, with amazing views! It was a delux suite, with access to the Executive Lounge.
I definitely could not fault the room, especially the views! However, our friends who paid the same were a bit disappointed.
Location was great, just outside the main gate to the old town (I would recommend not to stay inside the Old Town as cars are not allowed in, it does get noisy at night, and the flooring is of slippery stone - also with so many alley ways, you can easily get lost).
Breakfast was standard - with hot and cold buffet selections of ham, cheese, scrambled eggs, fruits, bread and pastries. Also available was made to order poached eggs, hard boiled eggs, omelettes, pancakes, french toast, waffles, etc. Service is very good.
Unfortunately the fitness centre was being renovated, which also meant that the spa centre had to be either at the pool or in your own room. One of our friends tried a deep tissue massage and found it more like a relaxing massage. Toiletries were from Crabtree and Evelyn. The other downside was that the pool was indoor, and the roof could not be opened.
Overall, it is in a great location with a major bus station outside. The building is quite unique and really nice, unlike many other Hiltons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton