The hotel have a perfect location a few hundred meters from the entry of the Old City of Dubrovnik.
We´ve paid for an upgrade to an executive twin room and got a room on the top floor (4th floor) in the main building. The executive lounge are located on the top floor.
The room was quite large and had a terrace.
Included in the price was breakfast buffet and breakfast in the executive lounge.
The breakfast buffet was excellent. We had breakfast in the executive lounge the last day and it was good, but no hot food.
The serviced offered, especially in the executive lounge, were superb. I have stayed at other Hilton Hotels earlier (two in Prague and two in Budapest), but the service offered at Hilton Imperial are much better.
The lounge itself is quite small but have a balcony where you can enjoy your drink with a perfect view over the Old Town and the ocean. There is no problem bringing drinks from the lounge to your own room.
In the lounge they serve breakfast. After the breakfast they serve coffee & tea, wine & beer and soft drinks. From around 3 PM: sweets/cakes. From around 8 PM: hot food & full range of drinks.
A very nice touch was "Bajadera"-chocolates on the pillow each evening.
We were recommended the restaurant "Proto" in the Old Town by one of staff members in the executive lounge. The food was very good, but expensive.
All the people we talked to in the hotel and in the city were very polite and spoke english.
Transportation to/from airport:
- to hotel: used Atlas shuttle service: 35 kuna per person
- from hotel: used taxi: 250 kuna
- take a walk on the city walls (about 2 km). Price: 70 kuna. The views from the wall are beutiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton