Stayed in the Hilton Imperial for 6 nights. Chose this hotel because of the location as we wanted to be near the town for drinks/dinner in the evening. This wasn't a beach holiday so didn't see the point in staying out of town.
We had an Exec.+ room which was fantastic. Large room with two sets of french doors leading onto a wide balcony with table and chairs. Glorious views across the bay, old town and fort. Could lie in bed and look at the view, awesome. Staff couldn't have been any more helpful, particularly the ladies in the Exec lounge who looked after us well and were a font of information regarding trips, buses, etc.
Dubrovnik isn't cheap. We had full use of the Exec lounge for breakfast, and a constant supply of nibbles, tea/coffee, wine, soft drinks and other alcohol in the evening. it was worth paying the extra for the room as i'm sure we saved a fortune on drinks and nibbles. Great balcony in the front of the hotel where you can sit and have a glass of wine before dinner.
Used the gym, pool and sauna which were fine, Didn't try the spa. Restaurant was nice, pricey, but so were most places. Food in Dubrovnik in general isn't great, but it's OK. Dominos in the old town do very good steaks and the ice cream is good anywhere.
Highly recommend this hotel for a relaxing break. I also managed to pick up the local Dubrovnik free wifi from our balcony - you have to pay for the hotel's wifi so that was a bit of result.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton