I am always amazed when contributors to this website (including ones commenting on this hotel) complain about the service not being up to the standard of other places. What does that mean exactly? Are they saying that all service should be the same whether it be in Fiji, Norway, Italy, Russia or London? Surely surely not! It brings tears to my eyes at the thought of such tedium!…. Every country has a way of doing things which is ‘different’ – isn’t that why we travel?
At this hotel we found the service to be excellent and attentive at the front desk (including the porters), the bar and the breakfast room. Those were the only service people we dealt with during our stay. We were there as part of a conference so am not sure what sort of room we had but I would describe it as understated ‘classy’ quite large and extremely comfortable. It was located in the annex beside the hotel and had no vista which was not a bother because of the hotel’s great and convenient location. The bathroom was of a very high standard and the shower worked perfectly. There was a variety of nice things to eat at breakfast....and most importantly for us - the coffee was good and plentiful.
We are looking forward to returning and spending more time in this beautiful country of Croatia and when we stay in Dubrovnik we will be more than happy to stay again at this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton