Croatia has many hotels but few can match this wonderful hotel. Dubrovnik in the summer is teeming with tourists but the Hotel Wolff gives you the escape that is needed.
The hotel is owned and run by Gonzales Wolff who maintains a low profile and allows his first rate team to front the hotel for him, whilst maintaining a watchful eye on all that goes on. The service offered is top notch with every detail of comfort catered for. The rooms are clean and beautifully equiped and the linen and towels are changed regularly; you were hardly allowed to keep a swimming towel from one swim to the next. We were lucky enough to have a junior suite, Parnassos, which overlooked the garden and the sea.
The breakfasts were excellent with masses of fresh fruit and delicious local bread. There was a good range of cereals and yoghurts available and a cooked breakfast could be ordered. From the hotel it is a 20/30 minute walk to the Old City and when you return from the heat and dust you can dive into the sea from one of the many diving platforms that surround the bay. The area may be crowded but you can then relax on a sun-lounger on the delightful terrace where you can be shaded by umbrellas for in full sun far away from the crush of the tourists and be served drinks or tea in peace and quiet.
No request is too much for the great team who run reception and if you are lucky enough to stay at the hotel a day trip on the 'Sea Wolff' is a must. This trip includes a tour of the local islands, a casual lunch of produce entirely produced by one family, drinks, cheese (both cow and goat), meat, fruit and vegetables followed by swimming and diving.
The hotel restaurant on the sea front below the hotel serves some of the best fish and meat in the area and it bosts an impressive wine list with many wines that you are unlikely to find elsewhere.
It is more expensive than many hotels but the rooms, service and friendly atmosphere make the Hotel Wolff a must if you enjoy the luxuries of live and a quiet peaceful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique & Beach Hotel Villa Wolff enjoys one of Dubrovnik's most beautiful locations, the Uvala-Lapad Bay. The 3 suites and 3 double rooms are bright and have unique incomparable flair of high quality. The hotel is located 10 metres from the beach and is surrounded by an exotic, Mediterranean park with palm trees, deck chairs and sunshades. Its famous Seafood Restaurant "Casa" invites you on its panorama terrace to various seafood meals combined with unforgettable sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Boutique & Beach Hotel Villa Wolff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique And Beach Hotel Villa Wolff
- Boutique Beach Hotel Wolff
- Boutique Beach Dubrovnik