We've just returned from Dubrovnik and spent 4 nights at R.Libertas hotel. It's a nice and modern place with magnificent view from the room as well as from the lobby. Service were very friendly and polite and they helped us to carry our luggage as soon as we parked in front of the hotel. Breakfast was very good, rooms spacious and clean with underfloor heating, spa center very good with small issue- smelly Sultan's bath, they have to fix it as soon as possible! I'd like to recommend Turkish bath, it is so relaxing and warm after the swimming at the inside pool which is also great but temperature could be much higher (approximately 22'). We didn't use gym which is next to the swimming pool but it looks modern and clean too. We had some good deal so didn't pay attention on some spots that you can easily noticed and which one can be easily fixed but all in all- we really liked our vacation there and definitely would like to return!!!
some small tips and other issues...
- regarding wi-fi, we were at 12 floor and had some problems with it so had to use cable
- cannot understand that bathroom has transparent glass? that could be a problem if you are traveling with your family/friends..
-room service for small sandwich is almost 40 eur??
-new years eve 100e/p.p??
-you have to walk to the old town almost 15 minutes, it was ok for me...somebody else would find it diff.so be aware of it
- have to say that Dubrovnik is too over pricey and do not enter for any cost at small tavern right next to the Orthodox church called ''Good food'' (silly name). SO distasteful food and unbelievable expensive..and to get things even worse - we didn't get a bill and guy who works there calculated it on some ancient keypad and turn it to me to see the final score!?? totally disaster!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark of exceptional Croatian hospitality, the waterfront Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik has been reborn as the ultimate contemporary design hotel with luxurious facilities for discerning travelers. Home to 254 guest rooms that combine panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea with pampering facilities that indulge and inspire, it is conveniently located only 15 minutes away from Dubrovnik Old Town and 25 minutes away from the Dubrovnik International airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rixos Hotel Libertas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Dubrovnik