“seriously delicious”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, Croatian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This restaurant is amazing.All fresh ingredients,great stuff,great food.They have both in door ane out door seating.I would would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank marc d

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This place have it all:service,atmosfere and good food. Menu is short but rich.The waiter was great and made great suggestions.Amazing evening!

1  Thank peter g
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My partner and I enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant. The food and wine were excellent, good atmosphere. Highly recommended !

1  Thank ivan993
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

The other night I had dinner here with 4 friends. We all ordered different things from the menu so we could all try of each. Pasta with octopus was everybody's favourite and we loved the way it was served! ( order it to see what I mean;)Mushroom soup was amazing and so was the prawn capuccino (which is actually a super tasty soup; )) We tried fish and parmigiana-all excellent. I didnt try the meal with quail eggs as my hungry friends didn't want to share but said it was delicious:) In the end the desserts were also great and I especially liked cheese with honey( which i was sceptical about in the beginning).I would definitely recommend this place as of really high standard, top quality food but affordable, lovely caring staff and charming decor.

2  Thank lunariae
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My mum and I visited for dinner last night and we both agreed it was one of the best meals we'd ever had!

We had a lovely waitress who was happy to accommodate requests.

The menu is simple without a huge amount of choice, but it's clear the simplicity works as the meals you get are of high quality, rather than a menu with lots of choice and the food not being as good.

My mum had the beef tenderloin which was cooked perfectly and I had the sea- bass which was also delicious. The burrata, prawn croquettes and panna cotta were also very very good.

I thought the price was really reasonable as for three courses and a few Bellinis it came to £ 80/700HRK which is less than I'd expect to pay in London and restaurants of similar quality in Ibiza .

We returned for a second visit on our last night and was very sad to see it was closed on a Monday! I will definitely be visiting again on a future trip.

1  Thank Sarah P