“Stay away”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This place is a scam also now running as the name on the signage as Antonio. The service & food are terrible the fish & seafood platter was horrible I ordered a fish with vegetables & literally got a leaf of lettuce & 3 slices of grilled zucchini & I have eatten in a lot of restaurants since & have received great grilled vegi portions on the side. They bought a drink & said it was on the house than charged us for it! Charged for the usual bread of basket that is usually complimentary especially when it isn't asked for. We described this place as a tourist trap - not expecting repeat service & rip you off as much as I can!

3  Thank Anna S

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Big restaurant in a narrow alley stuffed very tightly with tables. Everything shows that the restaurant works by maximising profit with very tight table placing, low food quality, and extremely expensive prices. Aim is to get profit from tourists who will anyway visit the restaurant only one. Food quality was really low and unappealing in many ways starting from normal freezed shrimps and fish used in the main foods. I cannot recommend this place to anyone. There are so much better places in Dubrovnik with high quality food and lower prices such as Moskar Konoba on the same street.

3  Thank Scuba_mandrake
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The service was very slow, looks like they have the kitchen shared across several restaurants. The menu is basic and the prices are touristic.

1  Thank Андрей П
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This restaurant located in old town was a treat. The service was personal, staff were nice and friendly and gave us complimentary drinks x2, some local drink. The portion sizes were very large, I would recommend if ordering a starter, order one to share as it is nearly the size of a dinner. I had the spaghetti bolognese and my boyfriend had the spaghetti carbonara, both was tasty and well seasoned. I had chicken for my mains which was lovely and my boyfriend had the steak with pepper sauce which was very hot sauce. The only negative to this place was there was a lot of insects around the street so we would recommend the insect repellent. The standard of food and portion sizes was great value for money, would definitely return.

1  Thank Chalena13
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Nice, family run restaurant, half way down the steps leading to the Old Town in Dubrovnik. We decided to eat there after looking at the other restaurants at the same location on July 9, 2014. We ordered Dubrovnik Platter (prosciutto, cheese, octopus); Octopus carpaccio; Fresh catch of the day soup; Grilled Sea Fish platter (sea fish, mussel, baby shrimp, squid, assorted vegetables); shrimp in wine sauce with garlic and polenta; Popara “Alla Antunini” with polenta (fish cooked in traditional Croatian style with spicy sauce); mixed meat platter; lobster salad; It was a very nice atmosphere but expensive food. The food was nice but nothing exceptional. However, we were given excellent service by the waiting staff and by the owner herself.

1  Thank DinshawA