“Amazing day! ”

Dubrovnik Coastal Beauty
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Maro and I will be your fishing guide, captain, sailor, history teacher and much more. I love fishing with all my hearth. I am skilled at bollentino, drifting, trolling and tatakie fishing techniques. Naturally, I have extreme passion to help you catch different delicious fish and show you how beautiful and interesting is our sea. I will take you with my boat or speed boat on a trip that you will remember. All you need to do is to send us inquiry and our customer service will reply to you with answers to all of your questions in order to compose the best program and fishing experience to you… join us!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing day with Maro, best skipper! Crystal clear sea, beautiful nature on the islands, excelent food in one restorant on the one of the islands!

Maro R, Guest Relations Manager at Dubrovnik Coastal Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you my friend, it was great day.
See you nexst year and say hello to the rest of
Team:)

"ivan"
"company"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We hade fun time with Marko, if you come in Dubrovnik you have to try this. Highly recommend this 4 h trip.

Thank you for your review:) I am happy you enjoyed.
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Everything was organized just perfect.
I can highly recommend this island tour to everybody who's looking for the professional and friendly way of sightseeing and more,,
We would definitely do this tour again.
Best wishes from Nicole,Kreso, Jenny and Marinko,,,

Maro R, Guest Relations Manager at Dubrovnik Coastal Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

I am glad you had good time on the boat:)
Hope to see you again,
All the best!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing trip with our skipper Maro,,,wonderful island tour,,, see you in August Maro and thank you for everything!!!

Maro R, Guest Relations Manager at Dubrovnik Coastal Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you my friend, I am glad you had nice time on boat. See you in August:)