Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

thebaddes...
Zagreb, Croatia
“Suitable for one night stay, nothing more”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights, the longest of any of the 7 European cities we visited during my honeymoon.

First, the bed is TERRIBLE. My wife and I have woke up with back and neck aches every morning. Last night I slept a total of 4 hours or so, tossing around to find a position for sleeping. And, no, we haven't had this issue at any other hotel - yet.

I know that there's not much that can be done about this now, but the walls are not insulated for noise and the bedroom window transmits all outside conversations or ambience even when properly closed. We resorted to stuffing a blanket in between the window shutters and inside window doors to help absorb some noise. Unlucky for us, there was also construction occuring 5 feet away in the building next to us, with tile saws kicking up as early as 0630.

No cleaning lady between nights. I guess that should have been expected? Wasn't mentioned.

No reception area. I'm sick at the moment, and my wife called receptionist (or whoever picked up) mentioning that fact and seeing if we can stick around until the cleaning lady shows up so I'm not throwing up in public. Woman was rude, and kept repeating that checkout is at 1000 - non-negotiable.

Furniture and overall construction is cheap, but works. I get it - minimal investment to rent out the rooms and get return. Totally understand. But, this is certainly a "you get what you pay for" situation.

For the money, a teenager can probably stay here with friends and have a blast. Anyone older than 25 would be better suited looking towards upgrading elsewhere.

Travellers are raving about these Dubrovnik hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing