“A Great Place to stay in Pula!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Most hostel Pula
Most hostel Pula
Ranked #10 of 137 Speciality Lodging in Pula
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“A Great Place to stay in Pula!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Really happy with my 3 night stay at Most Hostel Pula. It's not very big but that's a positive, as Gordana, the owner, seems to know everyone's names and takes time to help with any questions you may have and info you might need. I have stayed in bigger, more anonymous hostels which weren't as nice. Had 3 bed room with private bathroom. Everything clean, there's WiFi and a kitchen if you want to eat in. A few mins walk from the Central Market and about 20-25 mins from catamaran terminal at the harbour. Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Fiona P

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

The place took a while to find (take a taxi), but good location when you got to know the city!! And they were the kindest and most service minded hostes ever! I would recomend this place for every teen traveling to Pula.

• Stayed June 2013
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

We made a reservation in another hostel but they were making some repairs so they sent us to Most Hostel. It's run by the nicest lady ever, that helped us with every travel detail that we could need. The rooms were very comfortable and neat, as well as the bathrooms. They had a kitchen that we could use and a living room. I totally recommend it, it's totally worthy and they offered the best service in a hostel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank AMSS_28
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

I had originally booked a 5 night stay in Most Apartments, but due to my ferry (from Zadar) being cancelled, I arrived a day late. Gordana was exceptional – she had texted me on the day of my forecast arrival to warn me that the ferry had been cancelled and kept in contact with me for the next 24 hours until I arrived (also ensuring I knew how to get to the hostel – there are very few signs in the city – especially from the bus stop and it’s not a simple walk unless you are familiar with the area.)

Upon arrival Gordana took me to my room, then offered a detailed guide of the city, local attractions, where to eat, how to get around, how to get to the beach (either by bus or on foot) and attractions outside the city. I witnessed her offer this same personal service to every guest that arrived and she went out of her way to make everyone feel at home and addressed any needs that arose – this included calling taxis and assisting others with directions/bookings for their next destination.

In addition to her travel services she also found the time to spoil some of us with home cooking offering pasta, soup and crepes to guests while she was there – she definitely made it feel like a home away from home.

There are three dorm rooms (one with en-suite, all with lockers) and two (clean!) bathrooms, a large living area (with PC and wifi) and a smallish kitchen, but it never felt crowded even when all the beds were booked up.

This is definitely not a party hostel however it is a very social hostel and I spent a lot of my time conversing with other guests and sharing a meal or two.

All in all I have fond memories of my time in Pula & of the people I met there and I know I have Gordana to thank for that!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012 via mobile

Ran by mother and daughter, a really lovely little place with a great location - near town centre and 40mins walk to beaches (or a bus stop outside). The staff are incredibly friendly and it's great value, a small friendly hostel

Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

Arriving at the hostel was easily done thanks to our cab driver knowing exactly where it was, this is helpful as the entrance, and indeed building, don't strike you as a hostel.

Having Gordana as the owner of this hostel is what separates this place from the rest. A warm and helpful character, Gordana makes your stay in Most such a pleasant experience. Twice I have been to this hostel and twice Gordana has sat down with me and my friends and given us an excellent and descriptive briefing on where to go. On top of this she even went out of her way to organise somewhere for 6 of us to stay in Rovinj out of season.

A perfect hostess!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank JayHWeb
Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

I felt as if I was at home in this place, it was like living in my own house abroad. Go for the en-suite 3 bed room.

It is like renting a persons house; you have everything you need as you do in your own home. This is what all hostels should be like.

Suitable for the maturer personality, not for the drunken rowdy youngster.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo