My girlfriend and I stayed here for 7 nights and absolutely loved it!
* The Pool. A lovely pool and bar and absolutely outstanding service from the team there which really made the stay for us. Ira, Ana, Jana and Jeanie, Thankyou! They also served good food at a reasonable price (50-70 Kuna).
* The Room. Spacious, well decorated with a balcony, coffee machine and a shower which fired water at you from all sorts of unexpected angles.
* The Hotel. It's amazing! Plush, beautiul and immaculately kept. Should be listed as a 5*.
* The gym. Had a Bench, Lat Pulldown, Tricep/Bicep Pulley machines, Barbells (with around 140kg of free weights), Dumbells up to 24kg. Also had 2 x Treadmills, a bike and a rower and some leg machines.
* The Indoor Pool. Amazing indoor pool that was practically deserted most of the time so you had it to yourself.
* The Breakfast Bar. Such a wide selection and the epitome of efficiency. Lots of eggs, bacon, meats, salads, fruit, pastry, pancakes etc. As soon as a plate was empty it was replaced. Impressive! Also had a few things that you wouldn't usually associate with breakfast such as cakes, pies etc.
* The Strawberry Mojito's. Yum.
Not so good things:
* A couple of the front desk staff were a little rude at times but since we only had to deal with them occasionally it was no big issue.
* There unfortunately isn't a good selection of restaurants in the resort itself. Both times we ate out at places next to the hotel we were disappointed.
Useful stuff to know:
* Located in a resort with a newsagent, supermarket, restaurants, laundry (you get a token costing 50 Kuna from the Newsagent - the front desk staff didn't know this). There's a little shop in the hotel too.
* Taxi's to Pula cost about 80-100 Kuna each way.
* There is a bus stop a 5-10 minute walk away from the hotel with buses every 15 mins or so.
* We tried to book a spa treatment on our last day but they were fully booked. Best to do this at the start of your stay!
* The nearby Ice Cream Bar is fantastic.
Overall we had an absolutely amazing holiday here and would go back in a heartbeat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Park Plaza Histria Pula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Histria Hotel Pula
- Park Plaza Histria Pula Croatia - Istria