“Average restaurant”

Debeli i Mrsavi
Ranked #150 of 182 Restaurants in Pula
Cuisines: Croatian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not bad, average place. We were blinded by friendly staff mainly by nice woman at the reception. The “water terrace” to sit were nice as well. Also low prices for daily menu are attractive. I have impression that daily menu is the same for years anyway we choose pljeskavica with pommes frittes from daily menu. I think the most secure option after reading critique & evaluation on google. And we were satisfied. Ajvar+riza+ vegetatables included as well as on picture. Normal meal but I would avoid any fish in this restaurant. After reading menu you see that there is only fish from daily menu so they are not specialist to that meals. Small problem was woth the service, kind all the time but without interest about you. You have to call them to have another drink and to paid. And it is not easy because even if they pass around you many times they check floor or clouds not guests.

Prumerne misto, laka prijemnou obsluhou u vchodu a peknymi cenami denniho menu. Meli jsme dojem, ze menu je stejne uz nekolik mesicu mozna let. Zvolili jsme plejskavici s hranolkami z denniho menu. Po precteni recenzi snad nejbezpecnejsi volba, verili jsme, ze neco pro nectak typickeho snad nepodelaji. Jidlo prislo celkem rychle a bylo chutne. V cene byla i riza, ajvar a zelenina jako na obrazku. K jidlu nebylo vicemene co vytknout. Asi bych tady nevolila ryby, maji jen ty dve z denniho menu, takze zadni odbornici na morske plody to nebudou. Horsi to bylo s obsluhou, sice vzdy mila, ale pomala a bez zajmu. Pro kazde dalsi piti i placeni musite cisnika doslova odchytavat, a to i presto, ze uz kolem vas trikrat prosel. Prosel, ale nedi va se na hosty ani kolem, vsichni koukaji do zeme nebo nekam mimo jako ze tam nejsou.

1  Thank Lenka T

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hladan pomfri i đuveč riž.
They even wanted me to pay for an old and dry bread which I didn't even order...

1  Thank Miha P
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant looks quite attractive- don’t be fooled, we had the worst meal of our holiday with terrible service.
My steak was so tough I couldn’t even cut through it let alone chew it. When I reported this to our waiter, he completely ignored me and just took my plate of uneaten food away.
Even the white wine spritzer I ordered came mixed with flat soda.
We couldn’t wait to leave.

1  Thank Kay S
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Great food prepared with fresh ingredients,friendly staff and very quick service.Would recommend visiting this restaurant to anyone! :)

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant with nice view and good food!
Go there :)
Me and my boyfriend were eating fish Plate for two person and it was excellent