“Delicius breakfast”
Review of Ankora

Ankora
Ranked #29 of 223 Restaurants in Zadar
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: In the heart of Zadar's park Vruljica, near see and towns marina, under the shade of old pines, Ankora's restaurant was located in 1984 and soon became a cult restaurant among Zadar. Today, Ankora opened its doors for all those who want to enjoy the top specialties of grill, burgers and pizzas from our baking oven!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I heard for this place, but what I saw when I came can not describe with words...cute terrace arounded with small river and trees, birds singing...wow, wow, wow...
We had 3 different breakfasts...very delicius, and payed only 15€. So, I totally recommend this place. Stuff are friendly, food is good, but the enviroment, the nature aroun you is AMAZING. The best morning I ever had.

1  Thank Marko N

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location in beautiful park, nice food, meet plata Ankora is great. Personal and owner are very friendly.

1  Thank Dino P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cozy place near an interesting location because it is surrounded with many trees and a park is nearby. I thought the place would be special but it is average in my opinion. Ordered a burger which came fast to me and when I took a few bites, it is good but nothing too special. So my rating is average, but I liked the location.

1  Thank AdamBonner84
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good place to have dinner. I actually met a few people in the restaurant and enjoy my time with them, and had a couple of hamburgers and root beers. Nice place if you want to hang out with your friends. Also the bill was cheap.

1  Thank masahirosugane
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What I liked the most about the restaurant is their daily menus because you can buy them for cheap. Decided to have a fast brunch so I ordered fried squids with french fries. This is standard fast food meal and it was fine when I ate it. Nothing too special about it but at least it is not expensive.