“Perfect hostel”
Review of Old Town Hostel

Old Town Hostel
Ranked #127 of 312 Speciality Lodging in Zadar
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Old town hostel is in a really good location in old town of Zadar. The room we stayed in was great very clean and comfortable beds. The bathroom and kitchen facilities was also really good. Only stayed one night but nonetheless a great hostel. Also the girl working there was refreshingly friendly and very welcoming!

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for Old Town Hostel

Reviewed 6 September 2013

This place is great! We stayed in 4 bed dorm which was very reasonably priced especially given the location which is central in the old town. Staff were very friendly beds were comfortable and there were kitchen facilities on at least 2 of the 3 floors. We stayed on the top floor which was worth climbing the 6 sets of stairs for the views of the entire city accessible from various windows. Would highly recommend this place to anyone but book early as it soon fills up!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank tuckerphotography
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights and enjoyed my stay. The hostel was easy to find and is in the centre of Zadar. The staff were really friendly and helpful and gave us some tips on the best places to go in Zadar. The hostel is up 3 flights of stairs, so you should consider this if you have heavy luggage. Me and my friend was in a 2 bed dorm which was big, and the beds were so comfy however our floor was a bit dusty. I would recommend staying here again as this was in a great location.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed at House Hostel in Zadar - which is absolutely fantastic, by the way. Goga is an amazing woman, so kind she let me sleep in her office when the hostel was fully booked and I couldn't find any other. Whilst looking for a new hostel (before I found out that Goga would allow me to stay on the sofa bed) I came to Old Town Hostel. They were also booked, but noted down a few other potentially free hostels in the area for me and even gave me tips on what to do during my stay in Zadar! So nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I showed up at the hostel after a long day at Plitvice national park, and when I arrived realized I had neglected to retrieve something important from my previous hostels security bin. The woman was so helpful, she called my previous hostel and arranged with the staff to have it delivered by bus. I was so thankful. The hostel was brilliant. Quiet, calm, relaxing and homey. Great location, walking distance to the sights. Rooms were clean and sunny. Only stayed one night, but I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the old town hostel, a backpackers hostel with expectations as per normal. All the staff were really nice but our shared room was really warm with just a ruined fan to cool us down, apart from the heat it was a pleasant stay. Would recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 16 July 2013

we stayed here for 3 nights, the location is perfect! right next to the centre of the old town everything's in very close walking distance. There's loads of places to eat around you. No air conditioning but the rooms are big and there was a fan. The staff were very helpful and told us lots about the area. As the bathrooms are all shared there was sometimes a queue for the shower.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple