“Perfect for what I needed”
Review of Apartments Luana

Apartments Luana
Apartments Luana
Ranked #14 of 58 Zadar B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect for what I needed”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed here for one night before heading home. Prior to arrival I emailed them with a question and they were quick to reply. I stayed on the top floor, which was a few stairs to carry my luggage, but the owner helped with that, and despite arriving a bit earlier than the specified check in time they let me go straight to the room. The owners showed me around the room, which had two bedrooms and a kitchen with dining table and TV. The apartment was more than big enough for me, but maybe with three people it could get a little crowded in the kitchen as the ceilings are a bit low on one side of the room with being on the top floor. The shower was a good size and worked well. There was sufficient cupboard space for clothes, but with only staying one night that didn't worry me. There was nice view when you opened the ceiling windows as well. I didn't cook here, but there looked to be sufficient items there, and the fridge was a good size The internet was a bit hit and miss though, I think I connected a couple times when I first arrived but with no more success after that.

The apartment is about a 10 minute walk to the large supermarket if you turn left as you leave the building, take the next road on the right and turn right again, follow the main road round. If you go right from the apartment and go down the hill, turning left will take you to the main road which leads down to the water and more smaller supermarkets and restaurants. It was a bit of a walk, but I was fine with this. I had a late flight, so the owners let me store my luggage with them until I needed to get to the airport which was really useful as dragging around a big suitcase in the heat would not have been good.

If you are not too worried about being super close to everything this is a comfortable and affordable place to stay with friendly owners.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo