“Super”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Excellent fast food. Everything is fresh. Staff correctly, the prices is reasonably but between 10-12 is happy hours and prices during this period are very cheap. Super.

1  Thank Desiderius68

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I just got back to my apartment after eating here and I am writing this review with a very full & satisfied stomach :) this place is just about 5 mins walk from the bridge into old town. Got various kind of seating arrangement - outside/ casual table sitting or deep inside sofa seating. Food arrived very quick after ordering!! Had a veggie burger as I am veggie n it was one of the best veggie burgers i has n the Greek salad was great too n i paid about £8 for it all with a drink. Defi worth visiting :)

1  Thank neel s
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Excellent place for lunchtime snack. Very nice food.Good service very reasonably priced. Only criticism lack of desserts

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We ate here recently based on Tripadvisor reviews. Similar to another reviewer, I ordered fish and chips which were not very good - while it tasted just ok, I found bones randomly in the two filets which kept me on edge throughout my meal. My partner thought the cheeseburger was fairly bad. The fries that came with both of our meals were okay.

We noticed another table with the meat plate and the calamari and fries, and both looked more appetizing than what we got. Service was efficient, which was good considering that all the outside tables were full, and why this is a 2 star rating instead of 1.

Based on our experience, I would not recommend this restaurant to others. For the rest of our stay in Zadar, my partner and I grabbed pizza slices on the go for a cheaper and tastier meal.

1  Thank lm2329
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Went here based on reviews.. I had the kebab skewers, fair decent. My boyfriend had fish and chips, which were simply terrible. Stick to meat and you should be ok. Also, we were plesantly suprised that staff came up to us to take our order while we were sitting outside, since its a fast food place. Theres another location at the bus station too. While iys a cheap place for Zadar, its not that cheap in general.. In Zagreb we had beers pasta and pizza for the same price.