“spa is amazing!”

Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Zadar
Reviewed 21 October 2013

i stayed here with my husband and couple of our friends. this is a very nice hotel. even better thing is spa within! :)
the place is perfectly organized, staff is extremely friendly! rooms are very clean and are cleaned daily, of course. food is good, selection of beverage also good. there are tennis courts just outside hotel and beach is right in front. lady at reception desk was super nice! spa staff was also very helpful and all smiles.
one thing i really had problem with are beds, i didn't sleep well on the mattress. i would wake up feeling like someone rearranged my bones the night before. on the other hand, our friends seemed to have a good night sleep. i guess it depends on individual.
i would recommend this place for family or couples.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandra R
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Sandra R,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as wellas for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm realy glad You were able to enoy Your vacation and the service we provide.

Regarding sleep quality, I am sorry You did not manage to sleep spžo well. We have new matrasses in the hotel.... However, next time, please do not hasitate to contact us in case of any situation that might potentionaly disturb Your vacation. We are here to come up with solution and we are always more than happy to help.

I am realy pleased by the fact that You enoyed our Spa so much. I will definetly forward Your words to the spa team. :)

Hope to see You soon again in Club Funimation Borik. I will be more than glad to welcome You.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in, relaxing, friendly helpful. My special thanks go to Ivan the Head Chef who took me round the wonderful 5* buffet to let me know what I could eat with the words "I make something special for you" and he did!!! Shared it with two friends out of the world.

Went with a fantastic company called Supreme Breaks with Jane at the helm. Many thanks to her for picking such a great hotel.

Hotel is great for all age of people lots to do for children of all ages including teenagers. The beach was just through a gate so much to do and so little time to do it all. Am definitely saving the pennies so I can go again.

1  Thank Lyn23314
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Dear Lyn,

thank You very much for Your stay in our Hotel as wellas for the nice words, me and my team take all guests observations as priority in operational process. I'm really glad You recognized our effort in service quality. We try not only to fulfill our guest expetations, but to surprise them every time they come back to our house. I'm really glad You were able to enoy Your vacation and the service we provide.

I will deffinetly forward Your nice words to our Chef.. :)

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We have visited the facility in July this year and were very happy with the services and everything what was provided again.
We have rented the family apartement, which offers enough space for two adults and one child (at the time of our stay) of 5 years.
The cuisine there is excellent, quality of served food is precious.
Staff is very friendly, pools clean, rooms clean, surrounding beautiful.
Public beach is very close to the hotel.
Little city "train" on wheels can take u to the historical city centre.
You can also leave your kids at the kids corner, where the "babysit" those, the baby food corner and the restaurant kids corner are very handy.
Opposite to the hotel you find a small market, bank and pharmacy.
We will for sure visit this facility again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lucia1977

Dear Lucia,

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is very nice, big hotel in a quiet part of Zadar. Staff is excellent, room made very thorough and fast, food is fabulous, best selection of dishes I've seen on a buffet, from grilled Mediterranean fish and shellfish to a selection of mexican food or pizza. Only thing I didn't like that much is that all doors (even in public restroom near the reception and entrance) are semitransparent sliding plates rather than doors and furniture is a bit run down and old. The hotel has a pool and jacuzzi, sauna, hairdresser, massage, very nice bar at reception and huge parking.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Hannah,

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Wow ! What a great hotel ! I stay in many hotels throughout Europe and this has to be one of best in terms of customer service by the staff. It is a large hotel, but every member of staff is kind, helpful and efficient at their job. Rooms are large and very well presented and the food is excellent . We were on all inclusive and the choice, quality of food and service in the restaurant were outstanding. Once of my friends had a food allergy and the head chef personally took her to each food station (and there are many !) and took the time to explain exactly what she could and could not eat. For a busy chef with many jobs to do, this was exceptional. He even made her a special dessert the following evening !
Spa area is exquisite and all facilities at the hotel were excellent.
I have already booked to come back with a group next year.
5* food, service and care al the way .......

1  Thank nissanessex

Dear Nissanessex,,

Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is the second time this year that I have stayed in Falkensteiner Club Funimation Hotel and each time is getting better. The service is excellent in all areas: the staff is very kindly, the food is great and delicious, and my favorite is the wellness area, because each time I return home I always feel totally relaxed and ready for the new workweek because wellness and relaxing weekend in the right environment make miracles. I recommend everyone to stay in this hotel.
Thank You once again for a perfect weekend. I send my regards to the next visit.

2  Thank Verica B
ivan p, Manager at Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear Verica B,

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Our stay was absolutely the best. The all staff was always very helpful and smiling, provided services were great...excellent food, always clean dishes, tables, rooms and the whole hotel area. Comfortable and large rooms. Still a lot of fun with animation team, mainly for children. All our stay exceeded our expectations. Welcome home match with the reality :-)

Room Tip: Rooms placed at sea side and garden are good for view, but not good when traveling with children bec...