“Big suprise”
Review of Restaurant Spajza

Restaurant Spajza
Ranked #66 of 230 Restaurants in Zadar
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Description: Family runned restaurant with tradition in Zadar Old Town, serving good and fair priced Mediterranean and Dalmatian food, welcome
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I went with my husband and had great time at Spajza! Excellent food, staff and service! Nice ambient...romantic terrase & music

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Friendly staff & owner,good atmosphere,excellent food. Best fried squids in Zadar. I highly reccomend. See ya next year.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Great food,smiling and friendly staff, very romantic. I highly recommend.
Coming back every time while in Zadar

1  Thank Steven P
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place where you can eat fine meals in a domestic, romantic atmosphere.
I recommand it from heart.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We went attracted by its cosy terrace and by the amount of people eating at it.
We didn't realise until we received the bill that it wasn't possible to pay with card, luckily they accepted Euros.
For the prices I would say it's Mid-range. We paid 30e for a dish of pasta frutti di mare and a big dish of calamari and fries with a beer and a bottle of water.
It surprised me when I asked for some sauce for the fries and they charged it.