“All you could need for a holiday rental.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Martin E
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“All you could need for a holiday rental.”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Situated in the Old Town only a few minutes walk away from the centre with its bars and restaurants, this well appointed apartment gave me all I could want for. I have to commend the host, for whom nothing was too much trouble. She went out of her way to make sure that all was as I wanted it, to make my stay as trouble free and easy as possible.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Jul 2017
Thank you Martin! It was my pleasure to host you! And I am so happy you liked your stay in my apartments!! Kata
EricaDavi...
Pacific Coast Australia, Australia
“Beautiful little apartment in 400year old building.”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed in this lovely little apartment for 7days and enjoyed it immensely. It was in the heart of the old town , and everything was was a short walk away including the fortresses and historical buildings . Kate our host was delightful and picked us up from the bus depot , and advised us which local restaurants to try and places to see. Our apartment was on the top floor with a small balcony and was very quiet and peaceful. Sibenik old town is superb and the apartments are in a perfect situation to explore it daily on foot ....which we did . It is very clean and we had everything we needed and Kate was the perfect host.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing