“Daylight Robbery. Small Guiness 36 gravna = 3 british pound”
Review of Dublin Irish Pub

Dublin Irish Pub
Ranked #135 of 466 Restaurants in Lviv
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub, Irish, Eastern European
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Daylight Robbery. Small Guiness 36 gravna = 3 british pound”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I asked for 4 small glasses of Guinness. When my bill came I just paid, and a little more, stupid me. I remember the bill was 144, so I gave 150 and I said, thanks, keep the change. I am not very good with Ukrainian currency but I now understand that its is about 12 gravna to 1 pound. I paid top dollar for my drinks. I understand a local beer costs around 50 gravna at the Dublin and thats why Ukrainians will not drink in this place. The other bars in the street charge 5 times less for the local beer. I understand if I would have asked for a pint of Guiness then it would have been around 50 gravna. The same Guiness is 29 at the White Lion pub. And one more thing I should say the Dublin it is not a restaurant, it is more of a pub. I found out after that only tourists pay these prices. There are many bars in this street at a fraction of the price.
Sorry, one more thing, I asked for some Irish music, they said we do not have any. Keep away from this place.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank T D

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Beer +chicken”
Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

Very taste chicken legs, fantastic sous and just 44 hrn. The own bar's beer is quite good but price is too much 28!!

4 Thank Grisha22
Lviv, Ukraine
“Always good food and good beer!”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

If you're looking for a great breakfast, lunch or dinner, this is a great place! Large plates will be sure to fill your appetite. Semi-fast food delivery.

I choose this place whenever I want to have a good chug of beer and a great dinner plate.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Viktor S
“Over priced and rubbish”
Reviewed 23 August 2012 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend, Dublin bar at Dublin prices, even on the local beer, the pipes I don't think have ever been cleaned, beer tastes old, done a good job of making it look like an Irish- American bar, but not a pub. Most importantly on st paddy's day there was no Irish music. Just an overpriced tourist trap!

3 Thank Dblviv
Ottawa, Canada
“Reasonably good food, good beer”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Dublin is a themed pub that was doing good business during the Euro 2012 soccer championships. I had a slightly tough veal dish in a wine sauce and a glass of local beer. The atmosphere was pleasant enough.

• Visited June 2012