“Shamrock!”

Cuisines: Eastern European
Moscow, Russia
“Shamrock!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Kriva Lipa is one of my favourite areas in Lviv. Each time I'm here I pay a traditional visit to this pub. Haven't tasted any meals though, just for a pint. I like the atmosphere and the service. Was pleased last time to see a shamrock on cream of my Guinness :)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 75300

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Good Atmosphere But Beer is Expensive for Lviv Standarts”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Dublin Irish pub has a really good atmosphere but the beer prices are above average. You can drink the same beer for half price in most of the pubs.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank joelino
Lviv, Ukraine
“What's in a name?”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I admit, I was only once there, and without drinking something I went out.perhaps I was going on a wrong day, but what I didn't like at all was the behaviour of the serving personal. Also the fact that beside Irish beers, they only serve foreign beers like Heineken or Kaiser, in a country that has very good own beers!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank francois d
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Daylight Robbery. Small Guiness 36 gravna = 3 british pound”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I asked for 4 small glasses of Guinness. When my bill came I just paid, and a little more, stupid me. I remember the bill was 144, so I gave 150 and I said, thanks, keep the change. I am not very good with Ukrainian currency but I now understand that its is about 12 gravna to 1 pound. I paid top dollar for my drinks. I understand a local beer costs around 50 gravna at the Dublin and thats why Ukrainians will not drink in this place. The other bars in the street charge 5 times less for the local beer. I understand if I would have asked for a pint of Guiness then it would have been around 50 gravna. The same Guiness is 29 at the White Lion pub. And one more thing I should say the Dublin it is not a restaurant, it is more of a pub. I found out after that only tourists pay these prices. There are many bars in this street at a fraction of the price.
Sorry, one more thing, I asked for some Irish music, they said we do not have any. Keep away from this place.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank T D
“Beer +chicken”
Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

Very taste chicken legs, fantastic sous and just 44 hrn. The own bar's beer is quite good but price is too much 28!!

4 Thank Grisha22