“Excellent restaurant”

Scarpetta
Ranked #32 of 307 Restaurants in Novi Sad
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 June 2016

My favorite place in Novi Sad! Delicious food for more than fair prices, warm and relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff makes this place perfect for a daytime coffee break, a quick lunch or an evening dinner treat.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Really special place,food is very delicious! Once you come, you will always come back. Service is nice and stylish.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I was in Scarpetta with few friends for a coffe but everything was so great that we were back for lunch next day. I had beef carpaccio and pasta with pumpkins and panchetta, and chestnut cheese cake .

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Great restaurant, always fabulous food. They often organize affordable degustation menus on weekends so it's possible to try new and interesting food for great price. Definitely my favourite in Novi Sad.

1  Thank Tihomir_L
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Very nice restaurant with excellent pasta and other dishes. I tried the fish (fried) and it was fantastic. Unfortunately I was invited there so it was a predefined menu and I did not try something else.

1  Thank vageliskos